- How long does it take for my orders to be arrived?
- Standard Shipping : Free Shipping on Orders $10+ ( Typically, delivery time is 10-20 business days )
- Expedited shipping : You will need to pay an extra $30 , difference in shipping fee. ( Generally 3-5 business days of transportation time )
- For a detailed explanation about each shipping method, destinations and approximate delivery times, please see: https://www.anveyco.com/pages/shipping-methods
- What Countries Does Anveyco Deliver to?
- We can deliver orders to most countries in the world. Goods are sent from our warehouse by courier, and delivered direct to your door (home or company address).
- If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs
Usually, when you import goods from Anveyco, the packet will be inspected by your local Customs office.
There's usually no reason to worry because:
- Anveyco provides all the necessary paperwork for your shipment;
- In most countries it's pretty easy to import most kinds of consumer electronics;
- The actual process of customs clearance is usually handled completely by the delivery company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL);
- If there is any duty (import tax) or other charges to pay, the courier will usually pay it first and deliver the products to you, and you pay the costs later.
- We keep track of all our deliveries. In the event that an order is delayed in customs or experiencing other issues, please feel free to contact us and we will contact the shipping agent on your behalf.
- If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
- If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country, that is your responsibility to know about before you order from Anveyco. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it's your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a licence to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on Anveyco, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
- As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
- What do I do if I have a query after receiving an order?
- You can send an email to our after-sales support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can directly call our customer service department. For more customer support information, please visit “Contact US”.